Shame becomes internalized from our childhood scripts and beliefs. As a result, our bodies grow up and age bug our wounded parts stay young and under developed. Here are the things we experience:
Commonalities of Internalized Shame
- Feeling like we are not quite good enough.
- Feeling insecure about other people’s opinions of us.
- Feeling left –out or not important.
- Fear that our faults will be revealed in front of others.
- Replaying painful events over and over in our head until we are overwhelmed.
- Feeling inadequate and often filled with self-doubt.
If you experience these thoughts, feelings and beliefs then this workshop is for you. If you think you are too shy to attend a workshop email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and concerns.